Thursday, December 13, 2012
Basketball Spotlight 7th Grade Top 10: Presented By AGame Team Apparel
The Basketball Spotlight Top 10 7th Grade teams are listed below. Please remember these rankings are just our opinion and should be taken as such.
Basketball Spotlight 7th Grade Top 10 Presented By AGame Team Apparel
1. Team IZOD: The Supreme Team takes over the #1 spot after winning the Tip Off Classic impressively. They faced some tough competition and left with the title. Right now they are the favorite to win the Grand Finale crown. They will be in action again at the Clash For The Cup.
2. DC Assault: DCA hasn't got underway yet because of school ball. Hopefully we will get a look them at a tournament in the near future.
3. Wall 2 Wall: A trip to the Tip Off Classic finals makes this squad look legit. They have a good chance of taking home the MLK crown before heading into the heated Clash.
4. Playtime: PP looked impressive at the Tip Off Classic with a final four appearance. They have an improved squad and should be a force to reckon with this year.
5. CIA Bounce: Bounce had a final four run which ended with a classic battle with Team IZOD. CB will be looking for some revenge at the Clash For The Cup.
6. Metro Sixers: MS made a good run at the Tip Off Classic. They lost a tough battle to CIA Bounce and will be looking to rebound at the Clash.
7. New Rens: NR dropped a few spots after and 1-2 weekend at the Tip Off Classic. We know they are a better team than they showed. We haven’t seen the last of them.
8. Mass Shooting Stars: The undermanned MSS took a tough hit the Tip Off Classic. They are anxious to get back in action at the Clash and prove they are among the best.
9. ECE: East Coast Elite had tough treading at the Tip Off Classic. They were missing some bodies so we will give them another chance to prove themselves at the Clash.
10. 6th Man Warriors: The Warriors made their debut and left with some impressive wins. They will be back at it during the Clash.