Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Diary Of A Baller: James "Buckets" Bishop (Baltimore, MD) Entry #3

James "Buckets" Bishop 

Hello Basketball World, 

This is James Bishop and here’s how my week went. 

Monday I took it easy and gave my body a break because I just came off of six hard games at the NYBL. I came home from school and rested. As many of you know my city has been going through some tough times right now with the protesting and rioting. I juts chilled with my mom while sharing our views and opinions about the situation. 

Tuesday it was back to the grind and hard work so after school my God-brother Josh and I went to work out with my brother. It was a nice day out so we decided to get our work done outside. After that we went back to the house and I worked on ball handling for another hour. Later I did my two mile run, took a lunch break, did my physical workout and then dropped my brother off at work. Finally I went home and did my homework before going to sleep. 

Wednesday I woke up for school in the morning and then after school I went to MSJ to workout with my future high school coach. When I left him I went to the YMCA to get another workout in. After that I went home and got ready for bed. 

On Thursday I woke up at 6 am and did my physical workout. I then ate breakfast and got ready for school. After school I went straight to Western Tech for a workout from 6 to 8 pm. After working out I got some cool news that I was elected to play in the 8 eye all-star game in Philly. 

On Friday it was the same routine as I went to school and then Dru Hill to touch up on some things before the game. I came home and chilled with my brother and niece Charley for the rest of the night. 

Saturday was game day. My family and I took the trip up to Philly for the 8 eye all-star game. I wanted to put on a show because my niece and brother was in attendance. I played pretty well ending with about 15 and 7. It was a good experience and my team won. After the game my brother told me I still had to get my two workouts in. So I hit the gym to do my physical workout and ran two miles before working on my ball handling for another hour. Finally, I went out to the movies and chilled for the rest of the night. 

Sunday was a chill out day. My grandfather planned a little family reunion and brunch for the family. After that I relaxed and watched Chef Curry play. After that I went home did my homework and got ready for school. 

See you Guys Next Week. 

James “Buckets” Bishop