The 14U rankings had some movement. Remember these rankings are just our opinion and should be taken as such.
Basketball Spotlight 14U Top 10 Presented By AGame Team Apparel
1. Team Scan: TS remain one of the hottest programs in the country. They have an excellent chance to make the Grand Finale. I also think they will make some serious noise at the 14U Nationals.
2. DC Assault: “The MOBB” has won a few 15U tournaments while playing on the Under Armor circuit. Hopefully they will make a Grand Finale appearance if they qualify.
3. Playaz: PBC will be the highest seed to enter the MDC. They now will have the pressure of going out and winning the Gold Ball.
4. Gauchos: The Choz recently won an Adidas event in Connecticut. A strong showing at the MDC might catapult them into the Grand Finale.
5. St. Michaels: St. Michaels roll into the Top 5 after winning the NJ 14U State crown impressively. Now they will be chasing the Gold Ball at the MDC.
6. ETU Warriors: We have seen the last of this group for the season but we definitely enjoyed this rugged squad.
7. Team Final: TF might have found their groove after winning the Mid Atlantic Championship. Now they have to prepare for the rugged MDC.
8. King Street Kings: I haven’t seen KSK in a while. Hopefully we can see them rock in the immediate future.
9. East Coast Elite: ECE recently won a Hoop Group event and might be a tough out at the MDC.
10. New Rens: Okay we will see if this squad has found their nucleus at the MDC. The pressure will be very heavy in the building.