Monday, October 30, 2017

Diary Of A Baller: Jayden Pierre (Roselle, NJ) Entry #7

Jayden Pierre

Good Day Spotlight World, 

Jayden "JP" Pierre here with entry number #7 

Monday, I woke up extremely tired, the school day felt longer than usual. After school we had open gym. Once I left the gym I went home and went to bed. I didn’t have any workout on my schedule, so I used that free time to get some much-needed rest. 

Tuesday, I woke up earlier than usual, I felt rested. The school day went pretty good. We had workouts after school, then played 5 on 5. My team never came off the court because we won every game. After we left the school, my dad and I went to the gym to work on a few things. The workout was focused mainly on me staying low and being more efficient using less dribbles. Afterwards I went home, took a shower and went to bed. 

Wednesday I had another really good day at school. After school I went to the gym and got some shots up. Later that evening we had a basketball meeting at the school. While my dad was in the meeting, I went down to the gym and was able to get some more shots up. When I got home I did some push-ups, took a shower, and went to sleep. 

Thursday the school day went by extremely slow. After school we had workouts, then played 5 on 5, my team didn’t lose. When I got home I did my homework, then did my workouts and went to bed. 

Friday, we had half day at school, so the day went by fast. I got a certificate and was named student of the month, which I'm really happy about. All teachers have to vote for who they think deserves it. After school we had to be in the gym for workouts. After leaving the school workout, I had another workout with BadSocietyBball. We did a lot footwork drills using the ladder, then we worked on some pick n roll stuff. Once I got home I was ready to go to bed. 

Saturday, I was up and back in the gym by 9am. I did some ball handling, then got on the shooting gun. When I got I wanted to take a nap, but I had to get my laundry done. I went to bed early, because I had to be up early the next morning. 

Sunday, I had to be at Caldwell University by 7:45am. I had two early morning games with my school team. When I got back from the games, my mother had tickets for us to go to a haunted house in Philadelphia. It was pretty scary, but I had a fun time. God Bless, see you guys next week. 

Jayden "JP" Pierre signing off 
Follow me on IG: @Jayden_JP_Pierre