Monday, February 15, 2021

Diary Of A Baller: Travis Upchurch (Bridgeport, CT) Entry #1

Hello Basketball Spotlight World, 

I’m Travis Upchurch an 8th Grader from Bridgeport, CT and I attend Fairfield Country Day School. I would like to thank Basketball Spotlight for allowing me to talk about my life for the next eight weeks. 

On Sunday, I woke up at 6:00 and ate breakfast, after that we had a 7:10 team walk through getting ready for two big games against BABC & Team Final. We won both games going back home 3-1 for the weekend. When we got home, I finished homework and studied for the next day. 

On Monday, I got up at 6:55 had waffles then came upstairs to get ready for school. After school finished half of my homework and studied for Spanish a little, took a nap then woke up to finish homework and studying. Lastly, I ate dinner then played the game with my brother for a little while. 

On Tuesday, I woke up at 6:30 had waffles and eggs played Madden for a little and of course I won. Then I was off to school. After school I played the game with my younger brother until it was time to hit the gym. I played pick up for three hours before I went home to eat. I spent the rest of the night playing the game. 

On Wednesday, I woke up at 6:00 so I could play Call of Duty for a little while before school. Then I ate breakfast heading off to school. After school finished all my homework before going straight to the gym for pick up. I came home, ate and played my brother in 2k. I dropped him home with the Lakers. 

On Thursday, I woke up, ate and then headed to school. After school I studied and then worked on my speech. I went to the gym for pick-up games from 5:30 to 8:00, our team stayed on all day long. I went home to study more and then I ate dinner. 

On Friday, played the game with my brother before heading off to Rhode Island for practice. Practice was great we all worked hard and watched a little film. 

On Saturday morning we got up at 6:00 am, had grapes and oranges and then headed off to our 8:30 practice. After practice I headed back to Connecticut and when I got home I studied and did all my homework.